PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Mortamyhr

Can't Leave
Jan 5, 2023
Nashville, TN
Hey! Any pipe clubs in town?
Funny you should ask. We have a small group that gets together every once in a while. We shoot for once a month, but the holiday season knocked things off track. I think we are hoping to meet up in the next couple weeks or so. One of us usually does a post beforehand. So, consider it the beginnings of a club. And all are welcome to join.

Reactions: Ducreapa193

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Hey, All,

First... This forum is killer! I'm not new to pipe smoking but it has been almost a decade since I've owned a pipe. And then boom...I'm walking through my local antique store two weeks ago and I see an interesting pair of Bertram DC pipes, a 105 Yachtsman and a cool straight 60. And that's all it took! I've picked up more baccy in the last week than I could smoke in a year and I am cruising eBay on one screen while doing expense reports on the other. I imagine if anyone is gonna get that...you folks will. Looking forward to joining the discussion!

-P
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!