PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
A bit like me thinking the Capitol building was the White House......I put that down to when I was a kid and watching the news I kept hearing it as Wide House so as it was wide in size, I assumed that was it's name :rolleyes:

Jay.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

gubbyduffer

Can't Leave
May 25, 2021
Peebles, Scottish Borders
After being on this site for a reasonable amount of time. Today it just dawned on me what B&M means. Bricks and Mortar.
All this time I've been thinking it was an American tobacco selling version of this shop we have in the UK
View attachment 301782
I hadn't been in b&m for a while thinking they just sold towels and mop heads. They are better stocked than I thought.

Can't beat the fabled 'Lidl's Middle Aisle' though. Nothing beats going in for a pint of milk and a loaf of bread, and walking out with a table saw, fireman's axe and a bonsai tree starter kit.

Flatfish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 20, 2022
West Wales
Can't beat the fabled 'Lidl's Middle Aisle' though. Nothing beats going in for a pint of milk and a loaf of bread, and walking out with a table saw, fireman's axe and a bonsai tree starter kit.
Yes the famous Lidl and Aldi man aisles.
I know how you feel.
I spend the whole shop trying to resist the urge to buy an inflatable kayak and bamboo chopping board .
I have to go to that aisle first to get it out of my system.

1712773367630.png