Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured guest for tonight's show is Craig Cobine, (PorscheCigar in the forums). Craig is the Director of The Chicagoland Int'l Pipe & Tobacciana Show, which is coming up on May 4 & 5, 2013. It's the largest pipe show in the world with pre-show and post-show events in addition to the dates noted, so listen closely for some exciting and interesting discussion.
We will also have a new auction for a beautiful Savinelli Pipe for the JDRF Fund Raiser.
Thanks and congratulations to Robert Dressler of Barksdale, TX for making the winning bid on last week's auction of the Brigham pipe for the JDRF fund raiser. His winning bid of $101 is much appreciated.
Craig Cobine

craig-cobine.jpg

Savinelli Fuoco Pipe Auction

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Another great show.
Good to hear all the information about the Chicago show. Don't aplogize for going over the usual time of the interviews, I really enjoyed it.
As for the rant I don't get why all these insurances are basing an increase in premiums or additional monthly fees off of BMI. Michael Jordan in his prime was considered overweight by his BMI even though he was like a size 28 waist, no I'm not some psycho stalker I read it when I researched BMI a few weeks ago lol. A more logical measuring stick would be body fat percentage. I guess that's my rant for this show lol.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Another good show. I was shocked by Craig's claim about how little money the Chicago show makes. Talk about working without a net.
One thing they need to do is provide ventilation for the tent. They have to do something to get the smoke out of there. You put a couple hundred people in there puffing away and it gets dense in there.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Can't make the Chicago show, though that area is my native ground, but I want to say that Mr. Cobine really got it

together for his presentation, whenever that photo was done. Being someone who struggles somewhat to get it

together with the attire myself, I'd say he really looks sharp with the subtle color bow tie, the tasteful plaid jacket (not an easy

fabric to find), the reading glasses and groomed beard. What a presence.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Great Show, in my world he would be a great recounter, thats Cajun for Story Teller, the minutes flew by and I got a minds view of the show which I cannot attend, Sterling Show. The old cajun :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.