PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
I didn’t pick the tobacco because of any previous experience but more for the name and components - seemed like a good blend for a rustic looking poker. I was not wrong! This blend is really interesting and turns out just what I was hoping for and perfect for this pipe. I bought two tins on impulse from @pipestud and really wasn’t sure when I’d ever open one and try it - this pipe seemed to demand it, lol. It’s a great “sipper” on its maiden voyage and I’m getting more out of this easy going bowl than I’ve gotten for flavor in a long time - maybe it’s been time away, maybe it’s not puffing like the Hogwart’s Express, maybe I’m just relaxed while the puppy sleeps, lol.

Reactions: UB 40

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
It's not often I look at a pipe and don't see something that's "off" a little bit here or there, never mind a lot off in many ways... but this one?

Literally perfect in every detail (that can be detected in a photo, anyway). Concept, design, execution, materials, and colors.

Other than it is NOT a poker, of course. rotf

Screen Shot 2023-06-14 at 7.15.48 PM.png

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
It's not often I look at a pipe and don't see something that's "off" a little bit here or there, never mind a lot off in many ways... but this one?

Literally perfect in every detail (that can be detected in a photo, anyway). Concept, design, execution, materials, and colors.

Other than it is NOT a poker, of course. rotf

View attachment 227669
I stand corrected!!!!

Then again, what does Dunhill know? :)

• Haha
Reactions: Papamique