PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
I believe you have to have an account and be signed in.
When you are browsing through the tobacco, you should see a place to change quantity and add to cart. You also have to pay attention to the three dots under the name of the tobacco. If the dots are red, the tobacco is out of stock. If the dots are yellow, the stock is either running low are it could take a day or two before it is available. Green dots means it is in stock and waiting.

You definitely have to create an account and be signed in to make an order. There is no "guest" for ordering.

Reactions: hoipolloiglasgow

hoipolloiglasgow

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2023
United States
When you are browsing through the tobacco, you should see a place to change quantity and add to cart. You also have to pay attention to the three dots under the name of the tobacco. If the dots are red, the tobacco is out of stock. If the dots are yellow, the stock is either running low are it could take a day or two before it is available. Green dots means it is in stock and waiting.

You definitely have to create an account and be signed in to make an order. There is no "guest" for ordering.
I figured it out. Hey guys, thanks for this thread. I've never had Hu tobaccos before and am going to put an order in.