PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

firewater

Lurker
Mar 27, 2018
i have been smoking pipes for about 3 years, up till last year i would just get a nice aromatic once in a wile to smoke when i was camping or going to hangout with friends by a fire. last year i gave up cigs and now im smoking my pipe daily. i have been on this site many time in the past when learning about tobacy and pipe making, and i finally decided to sign up. i have learned some nifty things about making and smoking pipes from this site and want to say spanks for all the advice.
Edited by jvnshr: Title capitalization (please check Rule #9)

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Welcome to the forum Firewater. Keep asking questions and someone will provide the answers on here.

firewater

Lurker
Mar 27, 2018
ty guys, good to be here. i just went back to the new member page and saw u 2 responded to this post but i didn't see any notification anywhere. does this site tell you if someone post's a comment in your forum post?

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
firewater,
In order to maintain the quality of our forum and facilitate communication, it is the policy of PipesMagazine to encourage the use of standard spelling, punctuation and grammar.
Members are requested to proof read their posts before submitting them. Please capitalize words in the thread titles.

Forum Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.