PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

hoipolloiglasgow

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2023
United States
I just bought my first Savinelli. I have to say I'm quite impressed. With my Smokingpipes discount and it being on sale, I couldn't pass an 85$ deal up. I got the 321 Tre because the 320 I held was too clunky and I don't use filters. I have to admit, I've always been a little put off by Savinelli's, just in preference to more expensive, handmade pipes. But, man does it already smoke really well and isn't quite broken in yet. I also really like how it feels in my hand and it clenches extremely well. I already want to get another 321, but Savinelli doesn't really have many offerings in that shape and it's a shame. Overall, it has absolutely exceeded my expectations. Only gripe is the finish isn't the most uniform.20240108_131825.jpg

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
They have it in the Dolomiti series too, last I looked. The filter isn't an issue because they come with an adapter to smoke filterless.

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
I just bought my first Savinelli. I have to say I'm quite impressed. With my Smokingpipes discount and it being on sale, I couldn't pass an 85$ deal up. I got the 321 Tre because the 320 I held was too clunky and I don't use filters. I have to admit, I've always been a little put off by Savinelli's, just in preference to more expensive, handmade pipes. But, man does it already smoke really well and isn't quite broken in yet. I also really like how it feels in my hand and it clenches extremely well. I already want to get another 321, but Savinelli doesn't really have many offerings in that shape and it's a shame. Overall, it has absolutely exceeded my expectations. Only gripe is the finish isn't the most uniform.View attachment 278138
Nice looking pipe!

Check out the 321 minis available at smokingpipes.eu. The minis normally come with colorful stems but they have black stemmed ones there in rusticated and smooth finishes.

hall222

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2023
Definitely my favorite pipe brand I have several and they all smoke well.