Jim Steffey from Emerson Southern Forged Tobacco on Radio Show of January 9, 2024

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show is with Jim Steffey. Jim is the owner and tobacco blender for Emerson Southern Forged Custom Tobacco Blends. He specializes in English, Balkan and Virginia/Perique blends, and hails from Moore, South Carolina. He has a YouTube Channel, Podcast and Instagram all related to pipes and tobacco. At the top of the show our segment will be about the most important pipe shape, in Brian's opinion, of course.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.
Jim-Steffey-rotated.jpg

motorjon68

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2023
Cincinnati
Great episode. Jim was an interesting guest and I suspect he’s going affect my smoking experience positively. Our expected low temp next Tuesday is 5 degrees and Wednesday is -3. I’d say your Vivaldi selection was on point. Kind Regards, Jon

Reactions: Mike N

sfduke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2012
Jim's attention to detail is exceptional. He does custom blend requests and free pressing.

Everything is packaged in small mason jar prepared for shipping. Extremely well done.