PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

epazikas

Might Stick Around
Mar 20, 2024
Mölndal, Sweden
Don’t you realize the imminent threat here? Dihydrogen Monoxide kills thousands of people every year. Fact. But because it’s used extensively by the military, the government continues to ignore the problem, even piping into people’s homes.

This is worse than fluoride and Chia Pets put together!
The biggest threads that the World is facing is a nuclear war. Ufortunately many are doing a fortune via military feeding industries. Add to that the stupidities that the media put on us to believe in what they want us to believe on. Whiskey and tobacco for example are real killers according to them, what about the paraphernalia that the pharmaceutical industries test on us? What is right and what is wrong?

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
The biggest threads that the World is facing is a nuclear war. Ufortunately many are doing a fortune via military feeding industries. Add to that the stupidities that the media put on us to believe in what they want us to believe on. Whiskey and tobacco for example are real killers according to them, what about the paraphernalia that the pharmaceutical industries test on us? What is right and what is wrong?
Just promise me that you will never willingly ingest Dihydrogen Monoxide.

epazikas

Might Stick Around
Mar 20, 2024
Mölndal, Sweden
Just promise me that you will never willingly ingest Dihydrogen Monoxide.
Only for the sake of understanding, i think this thread started after I mentioned about the Native American Spirit tobacco, right? In which way you are referring to Dihydrogen Monoxide avoidance? as I heard of, Dihydrogen Monoxide is basically everywhere, so I am a bit unsure about your concern if wouldn’t mind to explain.

Buffalo

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2022
Central Nebraska
Only for the sake of understanding, i think this thread started after I mentioned about the Native American Spirit tobacco, right? In which way you are referring to Dihydrogen Monoxide avoidance? as I heard of, Dihydrogen Monoxide is basically everywhere, so I am a bit unsure about your concern if wouldn’t mind to explain.
Insert ***WOOSH*** sound.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Getting back to what I think was the original question...

Yes, American Spirit Tobacco can be smoked in a pipe.
My question is, "Is it the same as the American Spirit cigarettes??

I've met a number of people who look down with disdain on what was previously known as roll-your-own cigarette tobacco now packaged as pipe tobacco.

Yet they smoke Prince Albert which some used to roll into cigarettes. I remember several older relatives who would have tins of Prince Albert and sit at their table and roll it into cigarettes. One of my father's uncles also smoked Bugler in a corn cob pipe.

Buffalo

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2022
Central Nebraska

I've met a number of people who look down with disdain on what was previously known as roll-your-own cigarette tobacco now packaged as pipe tobacco.

Yet they smoke Prince Albert which some used to roll into cigarettes. I remember several older relatives who would have tins of Prince Albert and sit at their table and roll it into cigarettes. One of my father's uncles also smoked Bugler in a corn cob pipe.
I've always wondered if those old timers who smoked blends like PA, Velvet, Grainger, Bugler, etc in a pipe, did they inhale the smoke like a cigarette or did they smoke it as we smoke pipes?

Reactions: epazikas
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York

The boxes of twelve Prince Albert pocket tins came with rolling papers.