PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show is with Jonni Adams. Jonni makes the J. Adams line of pipes. He is originally from Leeds in West Yorkshire, England, and moved to the US in 1997. His background is in electrical engineering, audio electronics, and he plays guitar. His first interest in pipes started when he was a boy when his father smoked a pipe. Jonni started making pipes during the 2020 lockdown. He likes doing fluted fans and almost automotive-themed engineered pipes, pokers and more. At the top of the show we will have an Ask the Tobacco Blender segment with Jeremy Reeves, and we will focus on Oriental tobaccos. Jeremy is the Head Blender at Cornell & Diehl, which is one of the most popular boutique pipe tobacco companies in the USA.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.
Jonni-Adams.jpg

jbfrady

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2023
South Carolina
Tremendous episode! I love how humble Jonni is... he's legitimately an executive at a huge company whose name we all know, but he's not one to brag. I'd spill what I know, but it's not my place to do so.

Having bought two of his pipes myself, what's fascinating and unique is that holding a pipe by Jonni Adams its to have a peek into the lens through which he sees the world. They're quirky, colorful, multi-textured, and they always feature unorthodox lines. They're truly works of art and I'd recommend snatching them up, as his name will only grow in stature from here on. Of that I'm certain.

Reactions: kcghost