PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
A storm is coming in and we already dodged some tornadoes gonna be here tonight and tomorrow any advice on where to get tins around here? I'll leave an update as always.
Used to live there many a decade ago. Back in the day Eastwold Drug had a B&M in the back half of the store downtown. Have no idea if it's still there.

Reactions: vosBghos

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
Used to live there many a decade ago. Back in the day Eastwold Drug had a B&M in the back half of the store downtown. Have no idea if it's still there.
So I guess that building burned down or collapsed or something wasn't sure of the story but there is a smoke shop on 11th that focuses on Cigars with only 3 "house blends"

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
So I have to admit I was kind of blown away by the selection at Smoke N' Roll after going downtown to the premium cigar shop/bar/lounge that didn't have any premium Pipe Tobacco.

Turns out the Smoke N' Roll I can practically see from my hotel is the spot, they have a nice selection of 4th Generation, Mac Baren, C&D, Gl Pease, and Peterson Tins. But what was interesting to see was their Pouch selection I've yet to see Five Brothers, St Bruno, Peterson, Amphora, 3 Sails, and the list goes on I'm used to the usual suspects but they went all out. They have another location downtown I'm gonna hit that on my way out.

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
Damn, no idea where to get tobacco in Sioux Falls. Hell, I didn't know it was located in South Dakota.
Trying to get a list going for onlookers next is Billings then Mesula, then I'll be back in my old stomping ground where the B&M's are familiar again...

Reactions: kcghost

ADKPiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 13, 2020
Adirondack Mountains
I can't help with where to get a restock but I would observe that laying in a good supply of tobacco to ride out the storm sounds like a solid plan.
Best of luck and be safe.

Reactions: vosBghos