PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
I really have to give it to this place for knowing their audience I'm leaving a Google link as it shows in the pics a line of Esoterica tins as it's only references to pipe tobacco.

As the saying goes a picture says 1000 words I didn't have to bother calling and asking if they had "premium tobacco that ya know comes in Tins?"

Not only did I pick up a tin of Dunbar but they had broken down 2 oz baggies of Penbroke, Dunbar, and Tilsbury, as well as broken down bags of G&H Flakes.

The owner I assume as he is also in the photos was very knowledgeable and kind I didn't get his name as I was in my usual rush back to the hotel so that the wife wouldn't freak after a 6 hour drive from SD, and here I am tin hunting.

I think it's great that he breaks down bags so that people can try harder to get blends such as the coveted Stonehaven.
Speaking of stones and luckily not the kidney kind I did pick up a tin of Stonehenge Flake as so many rave about it on here.

He also had a great selection of pipes the Laudisi's Petersons and Savinellis, the usual fare.

So if you are looking for a serious Tobacconist in Billings MT I'm thinking this is it.

Onward to Missoula tomorrow, any suggestions?