PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eye-level

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 12, 2021
Tulsa Oklahoma
Bought 6 ounces at Ted's today...the aforementioned PS Navy Flake, 300, and British Imperial. In the middle of a bowl of 300 in the Edward's lovat apple with a France stem...great smoking. Red Diamond tea. Soon it is the BI which oughtta be an interesting contrast. 007 films on the tube.

gatorhazard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 26, 2020
Took the day off work, so did my wife. Had a nice day in Tampa, great lunch at Rocco’s Tacos with a few margaritas and then when kiddos got out of school, packed up for a quick weekender in Sarasota.

The pipe: MM Charlestowne Cobbler
The beverage: Glenfidich 12 Single Malt
The blend: 3 year aged tin of Maltese Falcon I got off of @hoosierpipeguy. Being a newer pipe smoker with fresh lots of MF, this is quite an experience.
Three years smooths out any small edges the blend may have had. A nice birthday treat.

C582E48B-C6E5-4CA5-8C9F-4ABA666C763D.jpeg

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Feeling quite replete after a Chinese New Year lunch with 4 friends at our local Malaysian Restaurant with a classical M'sian/ S'porean CNY specialty of "Yee Saang" (raw fish salad) and a few M'sian specialities.

Onto a post-prandial bowl of Peterson's Connoiseuer's Choice
In a Kiko Tanganyikan (African) carved block meerschaum bent billiard from the mid-70s.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Eye-level

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 12, 2021
Tulsa Oklahoma
Hopping on the Granger train and going to have Granger Rough Cut in an Oguz Simsek Briar Skull Nosewarmer. Gotta live Grangerously sometimes.

View attachment 126421
Man I have to get me a can of that stuff just because I love bird dogs. :)

The dog on the can is in a different pose than the one on the train.

Eye-level

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 12, 2021
Tulsa Oklahoma
Well the BI ticked all the boxes but the spicy peppery component or something did not mix with my Red Diamond at all...made the sweet tea sour...weird.

Going to dry some of the PS Navy Flake overnight and smoke it in a different chamber size in the morning to see I can find myself liking it.

Last smoke of the night is a half bowl of Blend #1 in the little Ed billiard with the wide open draw. See you all tomorrow gn!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of Low Country Pipe & Cigar Natural Virginia & Burley in a 2020 straight black sandblasted Merchant Service “Bing” Standard with a nickel band and black vulcanite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Listening to Burns and Allen.
Merchant_Service_Standard2020 copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.