PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished a long and very enjoyable bowl of year 2013 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem. Been watching BBC Blue Planet.
Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano square shaped bulldog.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Dark Flake Aromatic in a Meer...​

Q45JJRP.jpg

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Finishing off the last of my stash of Watch City Stubb's Pipe in a Kaywoodie Silhouette billiard. This has become a favorite smoke of mine. I ordered more with my Rouxgaroux order, but in my hurry to get the order in, I put in the wrong amount and I'm getting less than I wanted. Oh well. We'll get 'em next time. Plus I have a whole bunch of original crumb cut sitting around somewhere that I need to dig into. Watch City rules.

JimPM

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2021
Feeling Burley at the top of this month. Enjoying one my favorite classics Mac Baren Golden Extra and then a tasty house blend named Kentucky Rough Cut from a little B&M located on the MSU campus in East Lansing, MI called Campbell's Smoke Shop

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rock fish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries and blue berries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-1952 (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs. Watching my good friend Frank Ferrante starring in An Evening With Groucho. Frank was kind enough to gift me a DVD of this upcoming PBS special. Check your local listings to day and time. You'll never be sorry that you watched it.
Comoy's_CorinthianDe-Luxe_Sutliff126 pot .jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.