PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Hi guys, long time no post but the Judge says I’m totally rehabilitated now (just kidding). In reality I’ve just been taking a break from tech and social media and this is the only platform I use really.

I just received some new blends from a good friend, they’re house blends from Wesley’s in South Africa and they’re bloody good imo. At the moment I’m smoking their Perique Navy Cut in this new (to me) Kaywoodie All Briar with Meerschaum lining, it’s actually my first smoke in this pipe and I absolutely love it. I need to do a little more research on it but from what I can make out they were only made for a year or two in the 50’s, with the meer lining at least.

I hope you’ve all been well, it’s nice to be back. image.jpg

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Hi guys, long time no post but the Judge says I’m totally rehabilitated now (just kidding). In reality I’ve just been taking a break from tech and social media and this is the only platform I use really.

I just received some new blends from a good friend, they’re house blends from Wesley’s in South Africa and they’re bloody good imo. At the moment I’m smoking their Perique Navy Cut in this new (to me) Kaywoodie All Briar with Meerschaum lining, it’s actually my first smoke in this pipe and I absolutely love it. I need to do a little more research on it but from what I can make out they were only made for a year or two in the 50’s, with the meer lining at least.

I hope you’ve all been well, it’s nice to be back. View attachment 165961
Great to see you back @Birddog66. I'm smoking Elizabethan Mixture this morning.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
After lunch. We are smoking a bowl of dt: Veermaster Hamborger, in a MM Charles Cobbler pipe. And a strong black coffee. We started with two nights of work. We got a new chair, the other one already smelled like human manure. It couldn't take the weight of a fellow, and blew it out. Life is a movie, where you can't change the channel, or yes.

Jun 23, 2019
KBV 1928 Preserve in Bullfrog Gumnut. 3rd blend I’ve smoked from KBV and all of them have been on the money for me. I see a few others smoking some of these blends, but dont see reviews or other fanfare. Maybe need to start a thread to discuss furtherView attachment 165913

Nah, mum's the word. Let's keep these tasty treats on the DL 😝

Glad to see the Bullfrog is serving you well!

- - -

Another temperate morning lunting with the Good Boy, going with a bowl of C&D Exhausted Rooster in this Doctor's Bamboozled Brandy:

XCAG7JWl.jpg

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
What in the sam hell is going on around here?!? It's been a couple weeks of abstaining and I decided to break my fast with some ever-ready-to-smoke Doblone d'Oro in a Savinelli 202.

Tomorrow we move our daughter into her dorm room at the University of Wisconsin in Madison. Pretty sure I'm more than a little jacked up about this and a little pipe smoking is just the ticket. Go Badgers!
5BDD731C-82BA-4DEA-864A-81981E5A9C8A.jpeg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com

I hope you’ve all been well, it’s nice to be back. View attachment 165961
@Birddog66 Good idea to take a break from technology; I feel it can get addictive...
Collected 10 bags of rubbish in 3 days; got bought a pint for my efforts!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this sweltering day, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.