PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a second set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2020 Mac Baren Scottish Mixture in a straight, smooth brown 1960s Lane era Charatan Special 38 bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
1960s_Lane_Charatan_Special38_bulldog.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

starrynight

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 10, 2023
2022 Grousemoor in a MM Apple Diplomat with a Forever stem.

If the batches stay consistent to what I’m smoking, this is an amazing light all day aromatic. Like light lemon tea, with a herbal side to it, slightly floral earthy, but absolutely remarkable.

Put this one on your radar boys and girls, if you like light lemon tea like flavors. ;)

Seeing all those tea pot pictures of @isaac liu, now this I would absolutely think he would enjoy! Try to buy Grousemoor! ;)

For all the tea lovers, this one is for @isaac liu :)

Be well everyone! ❤️

View attachment 226672
Oddly enough the most “lemon tea” flavor I’ve had so far has been full Virginia flake. Never heard anyone else get that, but I sure do.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
View attachment 226768
Every time I see your William Conrad I’m reminded it’s @JimInks world and I’m just renting a little space, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.