PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm approaching the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent bent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Red Sox-Mariners game.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
I've had a few more bowls including "Bat with a Hat" in an Emperor bulldog, 1920's era Velvet in a MM pony Express, Virginia Gentleman in a Comoy's Royal Guard and Smoker's Pride Cherry in a MM Pride. All because my wife got something called Thursday night happy hour on Panorda. Commercial free music from 6-9 pm. emperor3.jpg

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm approaching the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent bent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Red Sox-Mariners game.
View attachment 146435
That’s a nice looking pipe…

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Thank you. I like the one you posted after mine, not to mention a bunch of others that you have. I like your pipe collection, man.
You’re welcome! A guy gets a quite a collection of pipes over decades. Some are just an impulse, some just had to have as soon as I saw it, some just “Well, I really need to have another Winsløw, Upshall, Sasieni, Charatan -insert carver here- to round out the set”… ?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty jazz apple, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Photographed four new-to-me estate pipes, and am watching an episode of The Untouchables.
Barling_249.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.