PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Mac Baren Plumcake in a Peterson Shannon 06 classic smooth straight billiard after some more annoying ranch chores. We'll see if this JB Weld "water weld" putty can negate the crack in my PVC water tank...fingers crossed. Regardless, the smoke was great. 9/10

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Spotted towhee, Dark-eyed junco, California towhee, American crow, House finch, White-crowned sparrow, American tree sparrow, Northern flicker, Steller's jay, American robin, and Western bluebird.

Storm's lookin' to be a doozy. Dreading the cleanup after it passes, but no complaints otherwise.

shannon.jpg

3.28.24 morning OR 2.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught cat fish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Uhle’s Blend 71 in a smooth straight brown family era Sasieni Mayfair 64 N Canadian with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Sasieni_Mayfair_Canadian.jpg

Tomato the Brave likes his bow tie. I remembered that Daisy the Feral Princess used to have one, too, so we gave her one today.
DaisyNLSide1.jpg
DaisyNL2.jpg

Bbailey324

Lifer
Jun 29, 2023
Austin, TX
SWRA in a KBB Gravity straight apple. First time smoking in a few days due to some stomach crud that had me feeling like garbage for a couple of days.

This is the new stuff made in Denmark by STG. I don't get any bad or off flavors from it but it seems to me it is more chocolate and burley now where years ago I got a pretty strong hazelnut note.

Status
Not open for further replies.