PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
Ok. I wonder why they let you post WTB for tobacco but not for pipes… I don’t see too many of those for tobacco and wouldn’t think you’d see too many for pipes either, granted I could be wrong and way off there. Regardless, I appreciate everyone’s comments and suggestions. 👍🏻
Apparently it's fine for tobacco but not pipes. I got a similar WTB for a pipe removed once as well...

Reactions: Qball89

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
If I remember correctly, the reason is it becomes way to specific and difficult to help. I think the forum has been flooded with new members looking for specific pipes, it became too much. Lots of chatter, questions, etc.

I know Al (Mr Jones) will have a better answer than I. Those areas are his specialty.

Qball89

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 9, 2022
Western Pa
If I remember correctly, the reason is it becomes way to specific and difficult to help. I think the forum has been flooded with new members looking for specific pipes, it became too much. Lots of chatter, questions, etc.

I know Al (Mr Jones) will have a better answer than I. Those areas are his specialty.
Ok thank you so much. I just wondered why it’s ok for people to use WTB tobacco but not pipes. Maybe I don’t know the logistics of it.

Reactions: didimauw