PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Jesse, respectfully, did you even read the article? The new Chinese owners are also working on a CGI Elvis spokesman for the relaunch.
Of course I read the article, in depth, including codexes.

The Chinese owners are playing catch up. The Thais already have Thai Elvis, appearing nightly at The Palms, in Hollywood. I helped design a CGI Ronald McDonald for McDonald's 20 years ago. They gotta do something or they'll lose face. If that happens the whole magilla goes up in flames and they're back to pitching bitcoin to seniors afflicted with Alzheimer's.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Mike is quoted in the article:
"I don't know why I never considered slave labor before. Maybe we could have stayed in business if I had brought in a few Uyghurs to do the heavy lifting."

• Haha
Reactions: kcghost and MattRVA

Choatecav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 19, 2023
Middle Tennessee
I was NOT going to click on this thread. Then I remembered I'm a Mod, and it's my job. I can't ignore threads 😂😂

Everyone behave cause I don't wanna have to come back in here.

puffy
Your reply here made me remember my dad looking at me and my brother in the rear view mirror after we had been acting up in the back seat. His next words were, "If I have to stop this car and pull over, somebodies getting a whipping......"

We stopped cause he didn't play.

Status
Not open for further replies.