PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hi all, seems like I missed this one but better late than never, eh? I'm from Israel and I'm really new to pipe smoking after about 30 years of cigarettes. Unfortunately there are not many pipe smokers in Israel so that's one of the reasons I'm here.
Though I hear there is a snuff culture mainly because there are reasons people don't smoke on saturdays. Or at least that's what one ancient gentleman told me. And that bazoka joe gum is popular....
Most of us meet few pipe smokers as well.
Welcome from PA. And yes I had a friend from Israel when I was in High School. He was a great guy a real gentleman and a real giant too. As a teenager he was the size of a professional wrestler.

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Hi all, seems like I missed this one but better late than never, eh? I'm from Israel and I'm really new to pipe smoking after about 30 years of cigarettes. Unfortunately there are not many pipe smokers in Israel so that's one of the reasons I'm here.
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: woodsroad