Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
I’m sticking with the Irish theme since I’m still working on the Bram Stoker® Awards issue of Weird Tales Magazine. Having Peterson University Flake in a Briar Pipes Limited. (B.P.L.) Shamrock and Harp Carved Bent Billiard with a B.P.L. stamped vulcanite stem, from Dublin, Ireland—this pipe seems like it may be the Peterson 69 Shape. B.P.L. was known for issuing a number of Peterson shaped pipes for sale at Shannon Airport.

20240501_131204.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps in the heat and humidity, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lunch follows this smoke. Just brought the scampers to their playpen in the den.
Molina_Apple.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have a third of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Hawaiian Kona Extra Fancy, neat, is my drink. Watching the Tigers-Cardinals game until the Braves-Mariners game starts at the bottom of the hour. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg