PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPK

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2023
Central NJ, USA
Enjoying a bowl out of the “Odds and Ends” jar in the Pre-Republic 363 after a tasty Jersey Mike’s #4.
Debating on leaving stem as-is or bending it back to its original curve (this is how it came to me).
View attachment 307120 View attachment 307124
The way it is probably is best if you hold your pipe but with more bend it's probably better for clenching ? :rolleyes:

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
The way it is probably is best if you hold your pipe but with more bend it's probably better for clenching ? :rolleyes:
I was actually thinking the opposite.
If you look at post #37, I don’t think I want it dangling closer, and that may be why someone bent it to where it is now.
Then again, I may try it-firing up the goatee on relights may break up the monotony of the day…

Briarcutter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 17, 2023
U.S.A.
I’m sticking with the Irish theme since I’m still working on the Bram Stoker® Awards issue of Weird Tales Magazine. Having Peterson University Flake in a Briar Pipes Limited. (B.P.L.) Shamrock and Harp Carved Bent Billiard with a B.P.L. stamped vulcanite stem, from Dublin, Ireland—this pipe seems like it may be the Peterson 69 Shape. B.P.L. was known for issuing a number of Peterson shaped pipes for sale at Shannon Airport.

View attachment 307115
Nice old pipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.