PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Wilke No. 72 in a pre-1974 dark brown straight Larus & Brother Co. Signature billiard with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem. This blend was smoked by Walter Cronkite.
Larus and Brother pot.jpg

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Now some 1990s Irish-made Peterson Irish Oak in a Milverton. I love this pipe and should smoke it more!
Then do so, sir! Smoke the ever lovin' clover out of it this month!!
As they would say in Southern Germany 'Grüss got Du Schöner maien''cracked open my one and only tine of G&H Co Broken Flake nro 7 and now enjoying it for the first time in this Stanwell Handmade selected Briar Regd nro 489-69 model 61 medium size billiard and a highball of Gordon's London Dry Gin on the sideView attachment 307065
how are you liking the Broken Flake?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of D&R Windsail in a straight smooth brown undated (1940s?) Orlik Reject London Made 0 bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Orlik Reject 0 bulldog.jpg

Currently, I am half way through this bowl of Wilke Hearth of Galway in an undated smooth straight medium brown made in France Saillard Lord Clerit lumberman with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Lord_Clerit_Lumberman.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
2022 C&D Carolina Red Flake gifted to me by @Akoni808. ❤️

I decided to mix it up with some Rattray’s Dark Fragrant.

This is absolutely amazing! Now I’m not patting myself on the back, I’m certainly no Jeremy Reeves LOL.😝

Just take a pinch here, and pinch there and mix it up and pack it. :)

Why didn’t I think about this before… 🤔 All I know is this helps take the bite and irritation out of the VA, and makes for a cooler smoother smoke.

Anyone loving VAs, but not enjoying the tongue bite or mouth irritation, get some Black Cavendish and mix your VAs up. ;)

Be well everyone! 🤙 ❤️

IMG_1917.jpeg