PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Oddball

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 29, 2022
TN
Some 2011 McClelland Blue Mountain in a Moonshine Briarworks Brown Blast Tortoise stem Stublin around the gaming table last night. A fellow player gave me a tin of this last year for my birthday, so I smoke a bowl when we play in his tribute.
image0 (5).jpeg

WVOldFart

Lifer
Sep 1, 2021
Eastern panhandle, WV
Enjoying my Savinelli 101 filled with Sutliff Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match with my cup of 8 o'clock coffee. I will have a bowl of V.I.P Match and then go mow the yard before it gets too hot. When I come in I think I'll have some Field and Stream Match. I hope everyone has a wonderful day without too much drama or trauma. Tonight I will probably have some Revelation Match to end the day.

Savinelli 101.jpg

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
It's time for HH Rustica since I have eaten something. This tin is three years old and mellowed the intensity of the nic hit to some degree.

R.bf383bdef0e149f366b359b0addf5376

dottlejockey

Starting to Get Obsessed
A Great Pyrenees does wonders with keeping them in check if you
have the space for one. I get one or two yotes a year up here on my spread in VA but Hornady does the work instead of the dog. South of me across the James River they have more problems with them attacking livestock. Good luck with them as I hate hearing that.
Thanks for the advice, Paul. I have a dog, but she's getting too old to do much anymore. With my constant comings and goings from Florida to Washington I'm no longer acquiring any new pets. So for the first time in my life i'll eventually be pet-less. Not sure how i feel about that yet, but we'll soon find out.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the half way mark of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg