PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Chose some McClelland #2025 jarred since 2006 in the ol’ Dunhill “Crosby” 3110 Cumberland billiard. I’m looking forward to lighting up this little treat.

Incidentally, the bottle of Dunhill whisky is still sealed, but mostly evaporated. Cannot even imagine how old it might be!

View attachment 307405

Wow, I didn’t know Dunhill had Scotch made.

I found quite a few places online selling bottle from the 70s and 80s that were also not that expensive 😮

Thanks for sharing! 👍

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Thanks for the advice I will take it to heart if or when I can get ahold of any over here. I actually have a Tin of Directors Cut from 2015 or 2016 and you may have intrigued me enough to actually pop it open.
Have a great weekend!

Oh no HU Directors Cut look out! LOL 😝

Prepare to be amazed! ❤️

I have a small sample of 2015 gifted to me, and me oh my, I bloody wish I had a tin of this! LOL 😆

Lucky bastard! rotf

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Oh no HU Directors Cut look out! LOL 😝

Prepare to be amazed! ❤️

I have a small sample of 2015 gifted to me, and me oh my, I bloody wish I had a tin of this! LOL 😆

Lucky bastard! rotf
I’ve never had it. I got some Frog Morton Original and the Directors Cut at a B&M in the Washington DC
area while on lunch break at a surveillance conference years back and haven’t had the fortitude to open either knowing I’ll
Probably never come across them again. It’s been hard not to as there is a bright light shining off of them and the sound of a harp playing when I open the cabinet they are in😂

Status
Not open for further replies.