PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Peterson Deluxe Navy Rolls in a no name French billiard. I have maybe two bowls worth of this left and I won't be rushing to pop open my other tin of it when they're gone. Nothing against this blend, but it seems kinda unremarkable to me most times. My other tin of it is 4 or 5 years old at this point, maybe I'll let it sit for another 4 or 5.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Hawaiian Kona Extra Fancy, neat, is my drink. Getting ready to watch the Pirates-Rockies game. The scampers are out in full force, and enjoying their lives for all they are worth.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Smoking and reviewing this bowl of C&D Steamworks Small Batch 2024 in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. This goes on sale Tuesday, May 7 at 6 p.m. EST. I'll post the review tomorrow.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
My first order from Uhle’s is on the way.

Items in this shipment

Blend 00 × 1
1.5 oz.
Perfection Plug Burley × 1
1.5 oz.
B&J's Cavendish × 1
1.5 oz.
I believe you will like them. I went after the Perfection Plug because another member here frequented it. I picked up 4 other blends and haven’t been disappointed by any of them.