PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

scottbtdmb

Can't Leave
Apr 14, 2012
Gawith Hoggarth Dark Flake unscented in a Charatan’s Make Authentic. Sipping on a fine lager from Jack’s Abby and watching the rain out on the screened in deck. We were so spoiled with beautiful weather this week and now that the weekend is here, there’s nonstop rain in the forecast lol!
46803B7F-3B10-47F1-9300-69B61C28D328.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of year 2002 F&T Cut Virginia Plug in a straight smooth brown 1920s LHS Purex double patent no. 1587048 and 19085630 Real Briar Root Silver Circle 42 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Had a great phone chat with an old friend about pipes and cats.
LHS Purex_SilverCircle42-apple.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of C&D Steamworks Small Batch 2024 in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem. This goes on sale Tuesday, May 7 at 6 p.m. EST. Just about have the review written. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
I’m back! Been battling some health issues for several weeks. Had a nice 6 day vacation at a local hospital during that time! :col:

Finally up to smoking again. Starting with McClelland 40th Anniversary in a Castello Old Antiquari Hawkbill. The time off seems to have helped my sense of taste.

IMG0162.jpeg
Sorry to hear that and glad that you are back and hopefully better.

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
I’m back! Been battling some health issues for several weeks. Had a nice 6 day vacation at a local hospital during that time! :col:

Finally up to smoking again. Starting with McClelland 40th Anniversary in a Castello Old Antiquari Hawkbill. The time off seems to have helped my sense of taste.
Great to hear that you’re back on track @tnfan ! It’s true time away makes everything taste better.

dottlejockey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Just picked up this lovely little Savinelli 2010 bent pot (Tinderbox edition) *316KS w/sharper stummel edges & bulldog cut bowl* for a bargain price i couldn't refuse. It had a crusty ole burnt rim and some significant bowl caking, but was otherwise in great shape, so i hit it with a reamer, a wee bit o 220 grit and a quick polish before some sterilization and "sweetening" with Everclear. Going to give her the burley test drive and see how it goes.

Sav 1931.JPG

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Dodgers game.
BBB_Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg