PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Architeuthis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2021
Popped a tin of 2019 Robert McConnell Paddington. I remember this being touted as a Royal Yacht clone back a few years when the Dunhill blends disappeared. It's is much milder in every sense. The smoke has a very soft mouthfeel and I barely get any topping flavor. Nic shows up late in the bowl at about a medium level. Nice stuff.

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
I’m back! Been battling some health issues for several weeks. Had a nice 6 day vacation at a local hospital during that time! :col:

Finally up to smoking again. Starting with McClelland 40th Anniversary in a Castello Old Antiquari Hawkbill. The time off seems to have helped my sense of taste.

IMG0162.jpeg
Welcome back!

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
After a lopsided Scrabble victory versus wifey (I won't even reveal the score, it was that bad), went out to the workspace to enjoy the calm before the storm with a bowl of Mac Baren Vanilla Cream in a La Rocca Due bent billiard with a glass of brandy. 9.1/10. There's always a late season snowstorm about this time.

Bird report: House finch, Golden-crowned sparrow, California towhee, California scrub-jay, California quail, Mountain chickadee, Oak titmouse, White-crowned sparrow, White-breasted nuthatch, American crow, Cooper's hawk, and Mourning dove.

Hope everyone has a good week!

la rocca.jpg