PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passed the quarter of this bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a straight smooth brown 1920s-30s Sasieni patent 8 dot Marborough lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Sasieni_8Dot_Lovat.jpg

The shy orange tabby is getting more social although it's taken a little work. He spent three hours snoozin' on my lap today.
ShyOTLap1.jpg
ShyOTLap2.jpg
ShyOTLap3.jpg
ShyOTLapClose4.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed some low calorie snacking, and am smoking year 2021 first production Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Time to clean a few pipes.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Near the last quarter of this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Nording pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style.
Nording_pot_unbranded.jpg

The shy orange tabby is getting more social although it's taken a little work. He spent three hours snoozin' on my lap today. The other scampers rinsed and repeated their playful antics. Every time Long Tail and one of the orange tabbies get on top of the playpen, they watch baseball. Three of them can get out of the playpen now. Sometimes, they pounce on momma Sam, and she watchfully works over time to get them to settle down. Sam has a lot of patience, but her highly charged scampers wear her out after a while. At least all of them are litter box trained, and eating dry food when they aren’t weaning.

Daisy the Feral Princess keeps wanting to go outside, but every time I opened the door, she saw it was raining, and ran back to the couch. Abner the Eager was here four times, and got food and attention outside. Harry the Hairy showed up once to gorge his ever loving’ brains out during a short break in the rain. Still no sign of Tomato the Brave.

This is Long Tail.
LTPerchWalk3.jpg

LT&OTBraves1.jpg
LT&OTBraves3.jpg
BabyFight4.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Near the last third of this bowl of year 2016 Wessex Gold Brick in an undated straight black sandblasted Kevin Arthur brandy with a multi-colored accent on the white acrylic saddle stem. This pipe was originally owned by Sante “FishnBanjo” Guiliani. That'll do it for me today.
Kevin Arthur Brandy.jpg
OT&LTTopHand1.jpg
OT&LTTopHand2.jpg