Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Int

Fascinating proposition- I've never actually smoked a clay. My gut feeling is to use a well smoked one that's been used for Virginias- but I don't know how you do it.
@bluegrassbrian @PipeIT says it's a good thing I wasn't living in Jamestown in the 17th Century; I'd be smoking like a chimney and would probably smoke the entire tobacco harvest:) Jason the blacksmith says I'm a BACCY HEAD:)

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
IMG_8343.jpeg
Sun Bear Mountain Flower - in a HCA Stanwell purchased for me by my late mother. One day soon, I will once again know the joys of Blessed Condor. And I, and I will sit once again along the beaches of the Costa del Sol and imagine a world fragmented only by the shapes and figures on paintings and not by the madness of men bent on destruction.

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
View attachment 308047
Sun Bear Mountain Flower - in a HCA Stanwell purchased for me by my late mother. One day soon, I will once again know the joys of Blessed Condor. And I, and I will sit once again along the beaches of the Costa del Sol and imagine a world fragmented only by the shapes and figures on paintings and not by the madness of men bent on madness.
Brilliant minds and such😉