(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Oh, God yes. Sometimes, it's fun, other times stressful. And it certainly has stretched our budget to the extreme. But, m'lady and I strongly believe that it is the duty of human beings to take care of animals. I'll do without stuff to make sure animals don't suffer from willful neglect and abuse.
I agree with you and your wife. You are a hero among animal lovers. Thank you. I also must say, those pics are great! The way that one kitten watched the tv is amazing! I have sure never seen a dog do that. Although mine always get interested if coyotes or wolves are howling on the screen. Can be very entertaining!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I agree with you and your wife. You are a hero among animal lovers. Thank you. I also must say, those pics are great! The way that one kitten watched the tv is amazing! I have sure never seen a dog do that. Although mine always get interested if coyotes or wolves are howling on the screen. Can be very entertaining!
Very true. I wish you were a Facebook friend because I post a lot more photos and videos of the ferals, too. You'd love seeing them watch baseball. :)

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Been at my desk since 5'ish as I gear up for yet another day of mayhem in the orifice! It has finally stopped raining and today I am reliably informed the temperatures will soar into the 70s. That means the bloody pollen count will climb and my nose and throat will drive me crazy as I swallow industrial amounts of Claritin. The joys of spring. Today I am starting off my pipe journey with this 1900 Birmingham hallmarked 'cutty' pipe by an unknown manufacturer, probably either French or Austrian and a bowl of Black Irish Twist.

thumbnail-3.jpeg

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Been at my desk since 5'ish as I gear up for yet another day of mayhem in the orifice! It has finally stopped raining and today I am reliably informed the temperatures will soar into the 70s. That means the bloody pollen count will climb and my nose and throat will drive me crazy as I swallow industrial amounts of Claritin. The joys of spring. Today I am starting off my pipe journey with this 1900 Birmingham hallmarked 'cutty' pipe by an unknown manufacturer, probably either French or Austrian and a bowl of Black Irish Twist.

View attachment 308211
No rest for the wicked!
Bank Holiday Monday here in Blighty……& it’s sunny!😎
At the moment it’s Honeydew In the Yuletide Jap. If this sunshine persists however, I shall be forced to take my pipes & sit in the shade of the pubs beer garden & drink cider until I fall off my chair!👍

IMG_7849.jpeg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
No rest for the wicked!
Bank Holiday Monday here in Blighty……& it’s sunny!😎
At the moment it’s Honeydew In the Yuletide Jap. If this sunshine persists however, I shall be forced to take my pipes & sit in the shade of the pubs beer garden & drink cider until I fall off my chair!👍

View attachment 308226
Sounds like a plan to me matey!

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville

View attachment 308211
Mayhem In The Orifice is either the latest Swedish black metal record from who knows who, or the name of that caseless VHS tape I found behind the dumpster in 7th grade that changed my life.

Steamworks in the Mitakidis bent strawberry wood.

image.jpg