PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

BronzeAgePiper

Might Stick Around
Sep 28, 2023
Boone>Wilmington
Opus X Oro Oscuro Perfexion #4
View attachment 309074
5 1/8 X 43

I belive this size is sometimes, or has historically, been called a "mareva." I'm a big fan of cigars in this or similar format

Dominican Puro

My buddy and I smoked the last 2 from his stash
Same here, I’ve noticed a popularity surge in coronas lately seems to always sell out first on cigarpage these days and the 50+ gauges running the majority of availability, but perhaps there are more rolled in those sizes to begin with I don’t know. I just know I mostly have to settle with much thicker sticks than I prefer.

Puff nstuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 2, 2021
Inland Southern California
'13 Por Larrañaga Monte Carlo. That was a special year for tobacco with the short-lived Corojo12 hybrid. These things have legs to age for another decade or 3, and the depth to flavor appears to be bottomless. Sorry no pic - I'll do better next time.
A Por Larrañaga that I smoked in Mexico in the 90s was absolutely the best cigar I have ever had. It was a lonsdale I think. I wish I had pickled up a box of those but I was traveling and only grabbed two along with various others.

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Northern lights visible here
1000002212.jpg
1000002209.jpg
La Nox Petite from LFD seemed appropriate. The last one gave me serious trouble. This one had issues too, but nowhere near as bad. Cap came off, no big deal. But wrapper was unwinding. I carefully glued it back in place and it was fine. $10 vial of cigar glue just paid for itself
1000002220.jpg