PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of a bowl left of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching the extra-hyped debut of Pirates pitcher Paul Skenes against the Cubs. I'm recording the Braves-Mets game.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
That's a beautiful pipe!
Thank you my friend! I visited the workshop with my son on our way to Daytona Bike Week last year and bought the pipe whist chatting with Pete Prevost. It has special memories. My son got to meet in person his favorite YouTube celebrities who were promoting a new drink, Happy Dad. He was shy, and I am not. I walked up past the security guards and introduced him and took some photo's, he will never forget that moment! I had the pipe in my mouth when I did it, great memories....

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking 1970s Heine's Blend in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob with a triangular briar shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Skenes throws too many non-competitive pitches. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Spilldog.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a 1984 black rusticated full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Pirates relief pitchers walked and hit five consecutive batters after they got two outs in the 5th, and the Cubs scored five runs to tie the game as a result before the rain came.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Rusticated.jpg