PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Manawydan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 24, 2024
Thanks! It's almost too fancy, for me, but I needed a pipe specific ashtray with a cork.

Your username cracks me up! LMAO
When I bought my Cob from MM (corncobpipe.com), I saw that they sold a really nice cork with stick-em for $3.50. Can transform any ashtray you'd like into a 'pipe ashtray'. Of course the actual pipe ashtrays (like yours) usually have some sort of pipe rest built in, but thought I'd mention as an option.

Tbaggins

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2021
Montana
very nice! one of my favorite sticks was always the partagas serie p no.2. But these smaller ones are a nice little taste o the region as well. The only mille fleurs i have currently are of the RyJ variety. Only a couple years old and they start getting good. One advantage to the smaller sticks. haha
That and the price lol. It’s getting hard to justify anything from the island, especially when I find new worlds better. Guess it’s a novelty thing. But the couple year wait will still be painful lol.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Made an order today from SP and see that Bayou Morning has joined OJK at being out of stock. With OJK it's going on 3 months out of stock. So, wanting a VaPer, thought it was a good time to give Sutliff's match Victorian another go. Only ordered it twice before. The first time, I liked it, the second I didn't. Hopefully the third time's the charm.🤞

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
I took a flyer on 2 tins of the recent release of . It’s just OK in my own subjective estimation, so I’m glad I only got 2 tins. That unopened tin is gonna stay unopened for years, so it’ll probably be amazing when I finally get to it and then I’ll be mad I didn’t buy more.

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
Love some Kramer’s !
How do you like the Ropp’s?
Lol, you’re the reason I got the FD, that and they had a good sale going at SP.

This will make my 4th Ropp. I dig em! Quality pipes for the money and I’m hard on them with all my running around. Almost bought 2 more today but I opted for a Chacom instead. Figured I’d give them a try as well.

Last edited:

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Lol, you’re the reason I got the FD, that and they had a good sale going at SP.

This will make my 4th Ropp. I dig em! Quality pipes for the money and I’m hard on them with all my running around. Almost bought 2 more today but I opted for a Chacom instead. Figured I’d give them a try as well.
I’ve e been wanting a Chacom Reverse Calabash myself I hear their pipes are workhorses and smoke well but I’ve never had one.
I wish Frog Morton was still going I think you would’ve loved it as well.
I popped a tin from a local shop here decades ago. It’s smokable but seems subdued compared to memory probably the age or maybe the memory 😂

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
I’ve e been wanting a Chacom Reverse Calabash myself I hear their pipes are workhorses and smoke well but I’ve never had one.
I wish Frog Morton was still going I think you would’ve loved it as well.
I popped a tin from a local shop here decades ago. It’s smokable but seems subdued compared to memory probably the age or maybe the memory 😂
At a minimum, I love the tin art on those cans!