PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPK

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2023
Central NJ, USA
Some C&D Sam's Blend in my Peterson Red Spigot 80s that came yesterday. Beautifully made with great finish and coloring, excellent silver work that is flush not proud on the shank and stem and drilled perfectly with a nice open draw. Took me a while to finally find one but thanks to the folks at SPC I now have it. Quite a while ago when I started looking I called them to see if they had any coming in. They said that they did not know until pipes arrived but that they would put me in their system and when one arrived I would be notified and could buy it before it went online. Well that's what happened on Friday last and it arrived yesterday.

Don't think I'll ever need another pipe ! :rolleyes:

IMG_20240514_134028287_HDR.jpg

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
You have a tall Billiard too.
Im smoking mine right now.
I have so many Billiards, they may be my favorite shape, that this one got the name the "Tall Billiard".
Mine is just a cheapo basket pipe, but it smokes great.
Its from the early 1980s and made by " Excelsior".....whoever they are. :)
if it smokes great, it is great! who doesn't love their Humble Greats?! puffy

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Finally a chance for a pipe! In Franklin, Tennessee with whole family visiting our son who is now based here. Exciting to discover the majesty of the Brood XIX Cicada hatch. Wow! Tinbits mystery mixture in my Merchant Service Short Dark Cutty with a Nashville Fat Bottom Tropical Blonde brew.
View attachment 310091
I’ll have to check with the stepdaughter in Murfreesboro if the Cicadas are out down there.
Glad to see the stem still holding up!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Down Yonder in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LB Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. The last of the Gold Star Hawaiian Kona Extra Fancy, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1963_LB_billiard.jpg

The new owners of the two orange tabbies told me that they have adapted well to their new home, and the older orange tabby that they own. They've been exploring the house, and after playing on the stairs, took a nap there.
OTs_Stairs.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking GLP Westminster in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a tapered black acrylic stem. Thanks to a friend, I'm going to revisit my review of this blend. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Shy orange tabby and Long tail are snoozin' by my side. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver LinePebble egg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.