PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Early this rainy morning, all the ferals (except for Daisy the Feral Princess, who was inside) were on the deck wanting food. It took me forty minutes to traffic cop them so all would eat. Harry the Hairy was yowling, which always scares the others away. Abner the Eager hid under the lounge, and I gave him some dry food. He ran off in the rain after that. I let Tomato the Brave in to eat, and as soon as he finished, he wanted to go outside because of Sam the Scamp. Tomato hid under the deck since Harry was laying on the lounge. Harry put his belly in the air so I could rub it, and he purred very loudly with a open mouth smile.

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2009 Union Square in a Moretti

52890041857_e404e5e2f6_o.jpg

LongIslandPiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2022
Near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 310360

Early this rainy morning, all the ferals (except for Daisy the Feral Princess, who was inside) were on the deck wanting food. It took me forty minutes to traffic cop them so all would eat. Harry the Hairy was yowling, which always scares the others away. Abner the Eager hid under the lounge, and I gave him some dry food. He ran off in the rain after that. I let Tomato the Brave in to eat, and as soon as he finished, he wanted to go outside because of Sam the Scamp. Tomato hid under the deck since Harry was laying on the lounge. Harry put his belly in the air so I could rub it, and he purred very loudly with a open mouth smile.
Sweet Petey 👍
Blend 👎 not so much lol
I wanted to love that blend so much and in the end traded it away. Now the WC R&B is awesome 😋

Status
Not open for further replies.