Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
I have more lowbrow tastes, but I have on the literal spur of the moment (when I lived in San Diego) texted two friends and said "hey i feel like corned beef, let's go to Carnegie in Vegas" and they were both retired and said ok... ad we drove the 6 or so hours to Vegas, nice road trip smoking cigars, talking and laughing, also many cigar dinners with good friends that were the same thing. Just love that stuff it's such a great time with great friends, real friends. Thanks for sharing the pics!

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
I have more lowbrow tastes, but I have on the literal spur of the moment (when I lived in San Diego) texted two friends and said "hey i feel like corned beef, let's go to Carnegie in Vegas" and they were both retired and said ok... ad we drove the 6 or so hours to Vegas, nice road trip smoking cigars, talking and laughing, also many cigar dinners with good friends that were the same thing. Just love that stuff it's such a great time with great friends, real friends. Thanks for sharing the pics!
Great thing about this group of friends is that we are equally happy eating at roadside hawker stalls in Asia (a few of us have been on trips together - pre-COVID).

The camaraderie is what makes for a memorable occasion.

Unfortunately only 2 of the group are into cigars, and only one smokes a pipe.
If only there were more, but I haven't been able to convert them ?

Reactions: TheIronMonkey