PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Andre_T

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 17, 2018
Long Island, New York
I just wanted to take a moment and post here the link to sign up for the 2023 National Pipe Smoking Contest at the Chicago Pipe Show.
Link to sign up.
2023_UPCA_Contest_Pipe_893632578.png
The Contest Pipe
More information about the pipe and the tobacco here.

If you sign up prior to 24 April you will save $10 (you could use that to buy an extra tin somewhere (or at least put it towards one!)

If you have any questions please ask away!

Thanks,
Andre Tessier
Secretary
United Pipe Clubs of America
Contest Manager
National Pipe Smoking Contest

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Reactions: kcghost

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
I just wanted to take a moment and post here the link to sign up for the 2023 National Pipe Smoking Contest at the Chicago Pipe Show.
Link to sign up.
View attachment 215755
The Contest Pipe
More information about the pipe and the tobacco here.

If you sign up prior to 24 April you will save $10 (you could use that to buy an extra tin somewhere (or at least put it towards one!)

If you have any questions please ask away!

Thanks,
Andre Tessier
Secretary
United Pipe Clubs of America
Contest Manager
National Pipe Smoking Contest
FYI- The signup link might be broken. It didn’t work for me.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Every time I smoke my pipe, I lose the long-smoking contest. If I actually entered the contest, I'd feel like I was losing it all again every time I enjoyed a bowl. I smoke a pipe to escape, not to prevail. But hail to the competitors. It's fun to watch it happen, I'd guess.

Papamique

Mar 11, 2020
The contest is on Sunday and I have to leave that day so unfortunately I will miss out. I really wanted to participate as it looks like a lot of fun!

A great looking pipe too.

Reactions: Doctor Chopper

Andre_T

Dec 17, 2018
Long Island, New York
The contest is on Sunday and I have to leave that day so unfortunately I will miss out. I really wanted to participate as it looks like a lot of fun!

A great looking pipe too.
What time are you planning on leaving..? All the cool kids take part... aren't you cool? (I figured I'd try some peer pressure. lol)

Reactions: Papamique

Papamique

Mar 11, 2020
What time are you planning on leaving..? All the cool kids take part... aren't you cool? (I figured I'd try some peer pressure. lol)

Very kind of you but we have a 7 hour road trip back to the northland and then back to work early Monday morning. So we plan on leaving mid Sunday morning. Trust me, I tried every way I could to work it out because this is one thing I wanted to do for a long time. Who knows, maybe the stars will align after all.

PS,… I haven’t been cool for a long time (if ever 😂) I am proudly classified as a nerd.

Reactions: crashthegrey

Andre_T

Dec 17, 2018
Long Island, New York
Very kind of you but we have a 7 hour road trip back to the northland and then back to work early Monday morning. So we plan on leaving mid Sunday morning. Trust me, I tried every way I could to work it out because this is one thing I wanted to do for a long time. Who knows, maybe the stars will align after all.

PS,… I haven’t been cool for a long time (if ever 😂) I am proudly classified as a nerd.
That’s what sick days are for…