PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

MavErik

Lurker
Jan 4, 2024
I stumbled across the Finsbury brand recently and after searching this forum, TobaccoReviews, and Google I can’t seem to find any reviews of them. They are produced by Arango Cigars, so they appear to be from good stock.

Anyone have any experience with them? Any flavor is fine…

Reactions: pipenschmoeker123

MavErik

Lurker
Jan 4, 2024
Yep, Cupojoes carries them too. I think they're the same blends as Super Value, made by Dream Castle/Sutliff.
Comparing flavor lineups I agree with both of you. Funny how COJ didn’t show up in the searches. There were a few reviews on there which helped. I will say, Payless C&P has is for $18.99 which is much cheaper than COJ. Payless also carry the Smoker Friendly Premium blends that BriarLee is raving about for $18.99 too. That works out to $25 a pound…cheaper than Sutliff or Lane bulks.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
They are inexpensive aromatics. I don't think there is a lot of clamor for those to be reviewed. If you want them reviewed just send in the original wrapper to Jiminks and probably do one. If he doesn't that is an answer.

MavErik

Lurker
Jan 4, 2024
They are inexpensive aromatics. I don't think there is a lot of clamor for those to be reviewed. If you want them reviewed just send in the original wrapper to Jiminks and probably do one. If he doesn't that is an answer.
Fair enough. Not that big of deal to me. Just found it curious there wasn’t much out there on them. At that price I’ll just grab a bag or 2 and see where they stand. Thanks everyone who replied!

Reactions: kcghost

Lumbridge

(Pazuzu93)
Feb 16, 2020
Cascadia, U.S.
Comparing flavor lineups I agree with both of you. Funny how COJ didn’t show up in the searches. There were a few reviews on there which helped. I will say, Payless C&P has is for $18.99 which is much cheaper than COJ. Payless also carry the Smoker Friendly Premium blends that BriarLee is raving about for $18.99 too. That works out to $25 a pound…cheaper than Sutliff or Lane bulks.
Smoker Friendly is also of Sutliff make according to Tobacco Reviews, so I suspect that these are another iteration of the same blends. They might be equivalent to Sutliff bulk blends, like how Smoker's Pride (made by Lane/STG) are equivalent to Lane bulk blends. The SP blends are worth trying as well, if you're looking for affordable aromatics.
Super Value blends are widely offered in pouch format, so if you want to try some or all of them, that might be the most affordable way to do so. SV Bourbon Whiskey (different from the Whiskey Cavendish) was my favorite of the lineup and the only one I really liked enough to buy a large bag.