Anybody gonna watch the NFL playoff games ?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Well, 3 out of 4 were good games. Bummer that my Eagles lost. Unlike the Chiefs, they showed up today.

mowens

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2011
3 out of the 4 games were actully fun to watch. Since my team is out this year (just like every year) I usually pull for 1 team from each conference. I'm pulling for a Packers vs Patriots Super Bowl this year. In my opinion that would be the most fun to watch. Also, krgulick your Eagles played well at times but they also did a lot of self inflicting damage. Missed FG's and dropped passes killed drives. It will be interesting to see if Vick sticks around next year, and if he doesn't I'm not sure Kolb can carry the load.

jsharp

Might Stick Around
Dec 1, 2010
Dandridge, TN
Wow my Colts were so disappointing Saturday night. I'm going to say it was all the injuries that cost them this season. (That sounds good doesn't it?)

mattia76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
jship079, it sounds like we have to stick together against these Ravens chumps.

Go Steelers!
Are you in the Pittsburgh area?

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Mowens
I agree they really did not play up to where they could have. Indeed it will be interesting to see how the QB situation plays out.
Wouldn't it be a hoot if Seattle wins it all?

mowens

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2011
Haha yeah it certainly would be hilarious. Who knows maybe we will see as rematch in the SB. Seattle vs Pitt? Hopefully not haha

Status
Not open for further replies.