PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
This is probably the coolest pipe rack I've seen. It seems really over priced though. It's an awesome pipe rack, but not worth $160. I really like how the bowling ball is a container(I don't think it's an actual humidor), and the bowling pin holds pipe cleaners. The only problem beside the price, is it only holds two pipes. I guess you would just have to reserve it for your favorite two. It's been on ebay for some time too. i remember seeing it at least 3 months ago. Who knows how long it was up for sale before that. Heres the link to see it http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fantastique-Art-deco-WOODEN-BOWLING-MOTIF-Pipe-rack-WOW-/300590266018?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fc9376a2

smokindawg

Can't Leave
May 25, 2011
Cool, but way over priced. Should be about $30 at most....... least for my thoughts anyway.

mikewi

Lurker
Dec 16, 2011
Nothing "Impeccable" about the manufacturing of this either. I hate people who use words like "wow" in the description to try and impress you, and then try to inflate the value of the item. The humidor is not "lined with tin" either. It has a tin can set inside of it. Doesn't look like it was made by a pipe smoker. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.