PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
on ebay, under Mr brog pipes, there is a section that says 'Make an offer". So there was new pipe, similiar to the Amigo that listed for i believe 24.00. Anyway, out of curiosity, i put in 2.00 under the make an offer section, and just got email today stating that it was accepted!!!!! so i paid via paypal and everything seemed to go tru just fine. My total including shipping, came to 13.00!! Wow, can this really be so, and if it is, i thought y'all out there may want to check it out. good luck
javascript:;

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
super sweet, post pics when you get it, i love my brog, wish you the best of luck with yours

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Thanks for the notice. I just made an offer also on the Mr Brog that I have been looking for. FYI, the company is Dr Watson, from the Ukraine. They were a site sponser for a while. My order from them directly took about two weeks.
Winton

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
Got mine a few weeks ago. The first bowl was awesome, but since then, there has been a wierd taste to it. I think it has to do with the pear wood. It smokes great, but with just a bit of wierd aftertaste.

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
^ yeah? I'll do that. Just so frustrating having an unpleasant smoke. But I'll keep keeping on.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
daughter called today said she wanted to talk to "mom" bout a question bout me. so, with just a bit of eavesdroppin, i caught the words Pipe and computer, so im thinkin maybe santa thinks i was a good boy

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
a $13 Mr Brog is a good deal, post pics when you can.
@rd02sir - The pipe I'm puffing on in my avatar is a brand new Ukrainian pear wood import I got last month. First bowl was nauseating. 2nd was a lot better, and by the 3rd or 4th bowl the odd yuck that was in the first smoke was gone.
I've been smoking it regularly for weeks now and I've developed a respect for pear wood. I prefer briar, because I feel it can hold the test of time better, but I'm pretty well convinced that pear wood is a decent substitute.

harrumphicus

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 9, 2011
The Water
Very nice! I ordered the Army Brog from Amazon a few days ago out of curiosity. I had a few other things I needed to get, so I went for it. I think it was 28 or so with shipping, so not as good of a deal, but I'm not the biggest fan of ebay any more. Too hard to get what you actually want, in my experience. Did buy a nice unknown brand acoustic guitar there once, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.