PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Why do you always have the things I love Simon!!
Well, I'm not too sure. Whilst they do say there's no accounting for good taste, I suspect it boils down to us both being British.?? Having the good fortune to be born & bred in England's Green & Pleasant Land, we're left with the inherent ability to 'tell the wheat from the chaff'. Or, as our American friends would say 'we've got the brains to tell shit from shinola'.?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Capstan is a perfect example,IMO, of a high quality "all day blend". I have a couple of dozen tins of the Blue stored away. I tried both, and preferred the Blue.
A couple of summers ago I -reread LOTR while smoking Blue Flake in an MM Cobbit Dwarf. puffy
it is totally an all day blend. You want to smoke while typing out your story about little people facing the Spector of death as personified by Wraiths and champions of the down trodden and abandoned (the orcs, not to knock the story but when you realize why the orcs are orcs...) named like a dinosaur discovered by the laziest paleontologist, or if you want to play with nuance and meditate a little bit on the stuff you're smoking. Well either of those scenarios Capstans got you covered.
By the way on side notes there aren't many stories that have aspects that don't fall apart or at least catch a little wrong when you stop and think about them a little more. Whether it's thematic or practical. Wait the point of the story is hard work pays off and yet the whole success hinges on some deus ex machina and a pretty big one(o.k.) or there is no way they could have gotten to Linkinshire (I assume there is one in England pronounced Lincoln Sir Eh) in enough time to save that hamster without teleportation (who cares it's still a good story).

Reactions: BROBS