Cellar Labels Down | Peterson Cellar Labels!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Hey Folks! Dan / MomentoMori here!

I recently stumbled upon the post here saying that Cellar Labels was down. Upon realising what a pain in the arse this is going to be the longer it's down, especially for those of us who like to keep our cellar jars looking fancy, I set about making some so I could post them here so all hope is not lost! I've attempted to keep them as true to the original tin labels, with the nifty assistance of AI image upscaling on the Nightcap, Elizabethan and EMP labels, I think they're looking pretty dapper! Message me if you're interested, I'll be sure to post more in the coming days!

Preview Images: Peterson Originals Chart.pngPeterson Dunhills Chart.png

Attachments

• Peterson Originals Chart.png
    Peterson Originals Chart.png
    962.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Peterson Dunhills Chart.png
    Peterson Dunhills Chart.png
    959.5 KB · Views: 6

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Hey Folks! Dan / MomentoMori here!

I recently stumbled upon the post here saying that Cellar Labels was down. Upon realising what a pain in the arse this is going to be the longer it's down, especially for those of us who like to keep our cellar jars looking fancy, I set about making some so I could post them here so all hope is not lost! I've attempted to keep them as true to the original tin labels, with the nifty assistance of AI image upscaling on the Nightcap, Elizabethan and EMP labels, I think they're looking pretty dapper! Message me if you're interested, I'll be sure to post more in the coming days!

Preview Images: View attachment 294196View attachment 294197
Well done; thank you!