PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Rex_D

Lurker
Aug 6, 2023
Moved to Cigar discussion.

Just found this place after searching online.

I'd prefer ordering from a Canadian based shop to avoid the severe inport duties from US orders,

Anyone have experience with them?

Browsing their inventory they seem to be out of stock of many items.

Last edited by a moderator:

geoffs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 21, 2022
Ontario
I buy from them all the time. Good stock at good prices can disappear within days, so you've got to keep checking. Cubans go fast too, even at these prices. And they do sell pipe tobacco as well. They can be a bit flaky. Like you might put an order in and get an email that several items you thought you had secured are no longer in stock. This happens frequently. But it's a good source for Canadians, for sure.

Reactions: Rex_D

Rex_D

Lurker
Aug 6, 2023
I buy from them all the time. Good stock at good prices can disappear within days, so you've got to keep checking. Cubans go fast too, even at these prices. And they do sell pipe tobacco as well. They can be a bit flaky. Like you might put an order in and get an email that several items you thought you had secured are no longer in stock. This happens frequently. But it's a good source for Canadians, for sure.
thanks, my post was moved here from the brick and mortar and online store thread probably because cigar appears in the title but im a pipe smoker looking to purchase pipe tobacco from them.

appreciate the response though.