Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jbyrd

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 4, 2023
Springfield MO
I'm looking to have a meer carved and would appreciate help with who to get to do it and how to contact them. So I would like to get A grogu in his pod carved and maybe the shank to me like the saxophone thing that attatches but be a light saber and then like a light blue stem. ok that being said Help me find a carver please.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Astas meerschaum pipes. He has a website and an Etsy page. He has been great to work with. Send him a message and see what he offers!

I talk to him on a weekly basis regarding pipes, tampers, and now cigarette holders. He will make anything you like.

Jbyrd

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 4, 2023
Springfield MO
Astas meerschaum pipes. He has a website and an Etsy page. He has been great to work with. Send him a message and see what he offers!

I talk to him on a weekly basis regarding pipes, tampers, and now cigarette holders. He will make anything you like.
I'm guessing I will need pictures of what My idea is?

Reactions: HawkeyeLinus

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I'm looking to have a meer carved and would appreciate help with who to get to do it and how to contact them. So I would like to get A grogu in his pod carved and maybe the shank to me like the saxophone thing that attatches but be a light saber and then like a light blue stem. ok that being said Help me find a carver please.