PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

sittingbear

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2015
Olympia, WA
I also posted an identical thread last year. About a month ago I emailed SPC and asked if they're was ever any hope of restocking Comoy's. Here is their response:

"Absolutely. Sadly we do not have an ETA on when we will be receiving more of this blend in stock, but it is still very much in production, and should be available in the future. Sadly a lot of European tobaccos are hard to import to the US due to COVID-19 and Brexit, causing difficulties with distribution and logistics. We hope in the near future things will begin to quiet down so we can get more in stock more regularly."

So, good news.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I also posted an identical thread last year. About a month ago I emailed SPC and asked if they're was ever any hope of restocking Comoy's. Here is their response:

"Absolutely. Sadly we do not have an ETA on when we will be receiving more of this blend in stock, but it is still very much in production, and should be available in the future. Sadly a lot of European tobaccos are hard to import to the US due to COVID-19 and Brexit, causing difficulties with distribution and logistics. We hope in the near future things will begin to quiet down so we can get more in stock more regularly."

So, good news.
Well, there is hope at least

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA

So, good news.
I haven’t seen any for over a year…

I’m a fan of Cask #4, but I have plenty stashed away.

avail

Can't Leave
Oct 13, 2015
Michigan
Was just searching this and came across this thread...can't wait to get a hold of another can of Cask #2 Portwood...miss it.

SaxonX

Might Stick Around
Sep 20, 2021
Staffordshire Moorlands GB
Plenty here in the UK......I can't understand why Brexit is being blamed....the UK is trading internationally with far more countries than it ever used to (before joining the EEC and then EU) .....Comoy's Cornish Mixture and the Scottish I can highly recommend when your suppliers get it back in

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
I dont think Comoys cask blends have ever been available in the UK,but as stated above the usually available ones still are

camaguey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 25, 2021
west indies
I think they are different lines. The one we had in america and the european available now. Altrough they have the same name. Never heard of cask#4 in europe or cornish in america.