PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
My Sunday morning pipe, coffee and email routine frequently provides a blog update for Mark Irwin's Peterson Pipe Notes blog.
This morning contains a submission from a Greek Peterson fan.
Also included are an opportunity to purchase a CPG tobacco jar. I have several of the original size, and find them too small to be useful. Now, there is a 2.8 oz option.

1688296056192.png

The map of pipe town names was also fascinating. My neighbor is from Cork, so I will show her (she understands my passion for Peterson pipes).

1688296117894.png

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
My Sunday morning pipe, coffee and email routine frequently provides a blog update for Mark Irwin's Peterson Pipe Notes blog.
This morning contains a submission from a Greek Peterson fan.
Also included are an opportunity to purchase a CPG tobacco jar. I have several of the original size, and find them too small to be useful. Now, there is a 2.8 oz option.

View attachment 231004

The map of pipe town names was also fascinating. My neighbor is from Cork, so I will show her (she understands my passion for Peterson pipes).

View attachment 231005
Thanks for the heads up on the pocketjar! They’re neat little containers. I don’t use the two that I have to justify getting a third even though it would be fun to have a CPG one.