PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekiltedchaplain

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2011
Has anyone conducted any business with buylighters.com? My wife bought me a lighter from them that only worked for a week or so, and my e-mails and phone calls are not being answered. I was just curious if anyone had dealt with them before, and knew of a way to talk to someone.

ranger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 2, 2011
I had a similar experience about a year or so ago, however, I can't recall the name of the company, all I remember is that they are based out of Florida.
Is this a Florida company?

ranger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 2, 2011
I just checked the site, and yep, that's the company alright!
I bought a lighter that worked for a few days, sent them an email and they were real jerks about the whole situation.
If I remember right, I bought from them via eBay.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
Same here, I was not having any luck getting some one on the phone, so I took a hammer to it and sent it to the C.E.O. told them never again. I never got a call back. I know it didn,t get Me any were but I felt better. Dumb I know, but just had to do it.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
utoh.
Just received a lighter from them in a package delivered today. Will have to hope it works. Only cost me $15 -- but still.
I like the site because the videos give you a good idea of what kind of flame you get -- with so many cigar torches out there, you have to be careful. But if products and service aren't up to snuff . . .

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Lighters are a B&M's bane. Like many here I have tried many brands. My main pipe lighter is a Zippo pipe lighter. For cigars I use a Xikar dual flame, which is a wonderful company to deal with, and a Japanese made Blazer which is also very good. The Blazer is a torch that can go for weeks before a refill is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.